This is a 48 hp tractor 4-cylinder tractor from MASSEY FERGUSON. this is a lower hp range utility tractor which really useful tractor for light work and seeding.
The features of Massey 2705
– We build our Massey Ferguson 2700E Series as stable as can be. So you’ll feel comfortable and confident no matter where you’re working or who are operating the tractor.
– A longer wheelbase to start, plus adjustable wheels for a wider stance, too.
– Compare the tractor weight of the 2700E Series with that of the competition;
these tractors have an excellent power-to-weight ratio.
EASE OF USE
– Work is hard enough. We’ve tried to make our tractors as easy to use
and maintain as possible.
– Our maintenance-free Tier 4-compliant emissions system has no diesel
particulate filter (DPF) to worry about changing.
Easy implement changes
– Telescopic lower links make attaching implements a breeze.
– Easy-access service points make preventative maintenance, like checking filters
and fluid levels, simple.
– Whether you’re working hard or playing hard, your tractor should be
– Clean, comfortable operator station features a well-positioned,
suspended vinyl seat for excellent visibility to front and rear implements.
Easy fuel fill
– Convenient ground-level fuel fills with more fuel capacity (14 gals.) than competitive models. Work longer between fill-ups, and never worry about those cumbersome top-fill fuel tanks.
– This is a tractor that can handle as many jobs as you can come up with.
– Choose from an 8 x 8 (4 speed by 2 sub-range) Synchro-Shuttle mechanical
transmission to help maximize productivity, or our 3-range hydrostatic transmission (HST)
with a convenient heel-toe foot pedal that’s easy for almost anyone to operate. With its smooth responsiveness, the HST also reduces vibration and noise to maximize operator comfort.
– Compare our powerful 2,425-pound lift capacity with competitive models.
You’ll have more 3-point lift capacity and the power to get more done.
– Choose a category I or category II hitch to fit the way you work.
– Available with the optional L135E Loader and CB85 Backhoe.
SPECIFICATIONS OF MASSEY FERGUSON 2705E
|Rated Engine HP (kW)||48.8 (36.4)|
|Rated engine speed||2,600 RPM|
|Rated PTO HP (kW)||
41.4 (30.9) Gear
39.0 (29.1) HST
Shibaura N4LDI-T, 2.2 liter,
4-cylinder liquid-cooled diesel
|Air and fuel systems||Turbocharged with electronically controlled high pressure common rail fuel injection|
|Emission control; EPA Tier 4-compliant||External cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) with diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)|
|Hydraulic system||Open center system, gear-type single pump|
|Hydraulic flow gpm (lpm)||12.4 (47.8)|
|Rear remote valves||
0 Std., 1 Opt. spring return to neutral (SRN) with float from factory.
Up to 3 SRN with float, field-installed.
|Loader joystick||Opt. factory loader-ready or field-installed with loader|
|3-point lift capacity lbs. (kg.) @ 24||Category I & II, 2,425 (1,100) with telescoping lower links|
Independent, electro-hydraulically engaged,
, 1 3/8″ 6-spline shaft
|Mechanical transmission||8 x 8 (4-speed x 2 sub-range) Syncro-Shuttle|
|Hydrostatic transmission||3-range mechanical HST|
|Main clutch||Dry single-disc|
|Rear axle||Drop-axle type with bull gear final drives|
|Brakes||Internal wet brakes, 2 pedal (RH) on gear model, 2 pedal (LH) on HST mode|
Gear: Mechanical engagement via right side heel pedal
HST: Mechanical engagement via left side heel peda
|Front axle||Cast steel 4WD front axle with center drive line and bevel-gear final drives|
|4WD engagement||Mechanical via push-pull lever|